ojirawel replied to your post: I legit do not understand the big deal…
I’m not sure I can even remember the first time I had sex. I know the time frame but I have to really think to recall the actual event.
See it’s so irrelevant seriously.
bright-and-garish replied to your post “I legit do not understand the big deal about virginity being important…”
it’s not a good thing but i just *eyeroll* when people mention their first time/that person was ~~special because, *sigh* it’s just another experience? there are way bigger things that will happen in yr life and i hope you will realise that someday.
Yep, precisely my thoughts.
Help I have a Galaxy S5 and I don’t understand it and it’s weird.
Also I am glad I never lucked out in the being-thin genetics lottery.
Yeah, chubby is good fun and so much less pressure.
10/10 would recommend.
I legit do not understand the big deal about virginity being important and the first time being some special thing.
My first time was an awkward 4pm - 4.15pm thing and after I made grilled cheese.
Not a big fucking deal at all.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)